Friday, November 20, 2015

This post is called Trying to Think.

I want my blog to sell stuff to readers. Oh how I do.

It sounds crass. Really, it's not! I am crass. Well, no, I want to be crass. I'm Timid.

Selling is Important.

Learning to sell is important!
I'm trying to learn how to sell information about how to learn to sell.
Ha! I'm doing exactly what that guy was saying is scam scam scam scam scam!

How can I resolve my conflicted emotions vis a vis selling???????!!!!!!!!!!

Here ... I'm working out what I want to say ... in my sales letters.

I am very actively browsing the web for information on how to make money on line.

There are two ways. (This is in my mind ... another is bugging me: "mention me too.")

Stock Market and Affiliate Marketing.

I'm working on the stock market like crazy. But I'm writing about Affiliate Marketing.

Here's the thing: There certainly is no shortage of stuff to look at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The big problem becomes how to keep track of all that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Oops ... the problem with blogging: It's backwards. First is last!
here's what I'm thinking

one post listing what i've looked at during a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment